Return ! (Y)

Akshay Kumar gets a cool makeover

elice
    anggota biasa
    anggota biasa

Jumlah posting : 1

Akshay Kumar gets a cool makeover

Post by elice on Mon Oct 17, 2011 5:23 pm

Director Rohit Dhawan brought in designer Kunal Rawal to style Akshay in Desi Boyz. Kunal, who was styling [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]AK for the first time was excited about presenting the actor in a sexy avatar.

In the last few years, Akki hasn’t really cashed in on his looks, and Kunal wanted to change that. Here’s what B-Town folks had to say about Khiladi Kumar’s new avatar in the promo of the film..

“I have always found Akshay [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]to be a very sporty and good looking. His fitness is unique and like this athletic and sporty way of keeping fit. He is looking very good in our film Desi Boyz. ” - Deepika Padukone, Actress

“I love Akshay’s new look in Desi Boyz! My friend Kunal Rawal has designed it and I think Akshay looks spectacularly sexy in
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]that look. I give it two thumbs up! ” - Sonam Kapoor, Actress

“In an era when practically everyone has 6-packs, courtesy steroids, Akshay is a huge inspiration for all the youngsters as to what could be really achieved with a healthy lifestyle and natural workouts. ” - Shirish Kunder, Producer

“Akshay has always been sexy. He doesn’t have to redefine hotness. Like there was Dharamendra today we have Akshay. ” - Farah Khan, Director

“He is very good looking, conventionally handsome and can carry most clothes effortlessly. He looks great in formals casuals and basic stuff. ” - Ana Singh, fashion designer

“After Shah Rukh Khan, it is Akshay Kumar [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]who has the second highest fan following in the overseas market because of his hotness quotient. He looks charming and exceptionally hot in Desi Boyz, where he plays a naughty, flamboyant guy. This film is going to bring him back in a very big way. ” - Vikas Mohan, Trade analyst

“I have been flooded with messages in my phone inbox and receiving compliments from my friends who have seen the first DB promo. ” - Krishika Lulla, Desi Boyz producer.

Current date/time is Fri Jun 22, 2018 5:31 pm